Contest Runners: SWBBA Championships - 2nd November 2013
Published in Contest on 2013-09-19 by Empty Chairs
More news from SWBBA
The runners for the 67th South West Brass Band Association Annual Championships at Torquay on the 2nd of November have been announced.
- Aldbourne (Ch)* (David Johnson)
- Camborne Town (Ch) (Kevin Mackenzie)
- Helston Town (1st) (Derek Johnston)
- Hyde (1st)* (Helen Kinder)
- Lanner & District Silver (1st) (Stuart Chappell)
- Lympstone South West Telecoms (1st) (Charles Fleming)
- Michelmersh Silver (1st)* (Melvin White)
- Otterbourne Brass (1st)* (Gareth Pritchard)
- Poole Borough (1st)* (Martin Portman)
- Shrewton Silver (1st)* (Michael Dunford)
- St Dennis (Ch) (Darren Hawken)
- Verwood Concert Brass (1st) (Kevin Smith)
- City of Bristol Brass* (Ceri Thomas)
- Downton* (Roland Wright)
- Sidmouth Town (Adrian Harvey)
- Weston Brass (Tony Osborne)
- Heyl Town (Shaun Marsden)
- Launceston Town (Jeremy Taylor)
- St Stythians (James Burns)
- Okehampton Excelsior Silver (Richard Beardon)
- Pendeen Silver (Dave Hamilton)
- Porthleven Town (Tom Bassett)
- Saltash Town (Marcus Leeverson Alleyne)
- South Molton Town (Gil Taylor)
- Tiverton Town (David Boorer)
- Totnes (Alan Wilmott)
- Mount Charles Youth (Jane Whitehead)
- Soundhouse Youth Academy (Emma Heard)
TRAINING BAND SECTION
- Launceston Training (Ann Brown)
- Saltash Training (Chris Spreadbury)
Comment on this article...comments powered by Disqus
THREE IN A ROW!!
THREE IN A ROW FOR REDRUTH!!!! Redruth Town Band was victorious, securing a… read more...
Next On Line radio Broadcast!
Sounds Of Brass (Milton keynes) This weeks show is all about Gustav Holst! Featuring… read more...