Adjudicators announced for the North West Regional Championships
Published in Contest on 2013-11-06 by Empty Chairs
More news from Regional Championships
The North West Regional Committee have announced who the adjudicators will be for the 2014 Championships on Sunday 9th March at the Winter Gardens in Blackpool.
- Championship Section - Jim Davies and Barry Thompson
- Section 1 - Richard Marshall and Simon Kerwin
- Section 2 - Alan Morrison and Allan Holdsworth
- Section 3 - John Roberts and Stephen Brodie
- Section 4 - Gordon Higginbottom and Brian Rostron
The sections will take place in either the Opera House, Empress Ballroom or Pavilion Theatre.
Band competiting at the North West Regional Contest 2014 will be required to comply with the National Rules and hold Brass Band Players Ltd. registration cards.
Comment on this article...comments powered by Disqus
New Moon For Mount Charles Band
The Mount Charles Band are delighted to announce the signing of Tony Moon on… read more...
Middleton Band Presents The Cottontown Chorus
Join us at 7.30pm on Saturday 6th April 2019 at St Michael’s Church, Middleton,… read more...